Saturday 15 October 2011

Down in the Woods Dress

Here is my second dress making attempt.

Another Oliver + S design, which I've named

Down in the Woods Dress

Same as the previous Ladybird Dress, just different material, bought from the fabulous online shop

 
 
 

Now this one... if I'm not mistaken, I made for when she's 3 years old.
I'm definitely looking ahead.
I shall be sewing clothes for her, for when she's 12 next... poor Nina!

I should like to point out here, that Luca, was my fabulous Photographers' Assistant.
He is so fussy about what he wears, that I am sure he will have a career in fashion... 
or he will be a Football, Rugby, Tennis, Cricket player!
So he tells me...


Happy Week End everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog Bindu...and make beautiful things. I've been playing with the idea of some sewing projects over the winter and you've definitely inspired me even more. Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Love your blog too... sound like an idyllic life you live. Happy sewing! x b.

    ReplyDelete