Thursday 15 December 2011

A Little Award

Fellow blogger and friend Lorna, who writes such a beautiful green living blog


has awarded For My Girl Nina
a Liebster award


So happy!
Thank you thank you thank you
My first award (hopefully not the last)... to spread the word and support each others blogs.
Great idea!

The Liebster award is intended to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers (I've cheated a little and have made this figure 500, as there are a couple of blogs out there, which are AMAZING and just over the "limit")

There are rules in accepting the award.
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Choose five blogs (I've chosen 6, as I couldn't make up my mind) which you would like to pass the award onto and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So... I'd like to pass the award to:

Hart + Sew
My Sparkle
 Three Red Apples
Mimi and Tilly
Otillie's Closet
Sew She Sews

These are all fabulous blogs, which are inspiring, creative and beautiful.

Keep blogging ladies...

xxx

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the sweet award! i love meeting new bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this lovely award. You've made my day. I will blog about it very soon. Hugs, Em xx

    ReplyDelete